Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Reason for my absence

I have gotten a number of comments, addressing the fact that I have been not posting for the past two weeks.

I would like to let everyone know that my mother is very sick and I flew to Virginia to be with her in March.  I returned home for Easter, but I will be again flying to Virginia on April 10th to be with my Mom again.

If not before I will be returning home before the end of April, as I have an important appointment for myself concerning my stomach on April 29th. 

Please understand that I will return to my blog just as soon as I can.

Hugs, Sue

10 comments:

Mickymunchkin's little space said...

Sorry you're having such a difficult time at the moment! I'll be thinking of you and your Mum, hope things will turn out OK...
Hugs,
Mickymunchkin

Unknown said...

Hi Sue - so sorry to hear about your mother's illness. All my thoughts are with you and your family at this time, also with you for your upcoming medical situation.

Karen x

Debbie said...

Hope your mom gets better and good luck with your appointment!

mimi92 said...

Bon courage et merci pour tes précédents postes

jperr said...

Sorry for the tough time you are having right now,my prayers are with you at this time.
Blessing's Jocelan

Chrissy C said...

Keeping you in my thoughts Sue during this trying period. xx

Josie Cox said...

So sorry to hear about your Mom. I will keep her in my prayers. We miss you but you only get one Mom. So take care of her but don't forget to take time for yourself. A cup of tea and serenity is my prayer for you. You never know how wealthy you are when you have your health. Hugs to you and your mom ~ Josie

Edwina said...

Hi Sue, I tried to comment earlier this morning by my computer would not let me. I am thinking of you. I have stopped by several times to see if you posted anything. I am sorry to hear about your Mom. I hope she will be okay. I hope there is nothing serious wrong with your stomach. Please take care of yourself. Edwina Brown

Lynne said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers. I wish your mum all the very best and you too. I hope all goes well. Hugs Lynne from OZ

NathL said...

just thinking of you in this difficult moment, take care :)
NathL from France