Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Friday, January 11, 2013

You've got this

One of my New Year's resolutions was to exercise three times a week ...

I have equipped myself with all the latest help, too.  I have three exercise "helpers" at home.  Now, do you think my Zumba Rush and Zumba Core help????  Yes, yes, yes they do, they do, they do!!!!  Unfortunately my husband is always laughing at me .... he says I have two left feet.

But, do I see him exercising ........

With that inspiration, my freebie today is on the theme of exercise.

You can download this at:
http://www.4shared.com/zip/PuYxtEz0/got_this.html

Unfortunately, this is not an original idea of mine.
And, to make it mine ... I left out some of the words.
Just the same ... I think it still means the same.

Today on facebook this was one of my
comments from my daughter, Angie in Texas.

To help encourage me to keep on keeping on.

Here is the photo:
 
 
So, all of my followers that may have taken on exercise as one of your New Year's Resolutions.
 
Here's to a healthier us
hugs, Sue
 

 
 


3 comments:

Moments by Marla said...

Sue, I want to thank you so much for the fabulous files you bring us. It is always a surprise to see what the next one is. Have a great time in Texas!!!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Too funny. Good luck with the new routine.

Hugs,
Lisa

Chris said...

Already thinking of how I will use the image in a card.
I can't do zumba sure wish I could, but I swim. Thank you so much for the great image.