Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Friday, November 30, 2012

What is in a hug?

While just thinking today .... I wondered what would be the perfect gift.  It doesn't require wrapping paper or a big bow.  It is something everyone has in their power to "exchange" with another, no matter how old you are.  It doesn't cost money ... it doesn't even really take up a lot of time.  And yet, the person you give it to; it can mean the world.

Here my preview for today:
 
You can download it at:
 
 
 
So, don't forget to add
this very, very special gift
to everyone this
HOLIDAY SEASON
 
I have a request as a Christmas gift that you all can give to me.  I will celebrate ONE YEAR of my blogsite on January 1, 2013.  So, here is my wish.  If you have not become a member of my site, would you please consider it.  My wish is to reach 100 members by my anniversary date.
 
All my love, Sue

6 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

I'm a new follower - happy to help you get to 100! I have candy on my blog celebrating my 200th follower, if you'd like to come visit and enter (you do have to be a follower to win). The candy ends this evening, so head on over! www.stampinangeljenn.blogspot.com
Peace - Jenn :)

Misty's said...

Thank you very much, Sue. Stunning!

Avril H said...

Lovely - many thanks :)

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

You are right. This is the perfect gift for everyone, big or small.

Thanks for sharing.

I'm so happy to be counted as one of your followers. That is a pretty big milestone coming up. We'll definitely have to celebrate.

Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sue, love this one too. Roxy

Administrator said...

I highlighted your blog and this freebie on my Thursday's Guest Freebies today. Thank you. http://www.scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/12/thursdays-guest-freebies-grands-9.html