Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Monday, November 26, 2012

The Non-Believer

I want to quickly just get the freebie posted and then I will come back and finish my comments today.  I am running late!!

 
 
You can download this at:

 
I spent way toooooo much time designing this one!!!
 
I will be back later, to finish it.
 
Now, to continue .....
This is my
Monday Dedication Day
and it is time for me to
 
Name This Week's 
Comment of the Week
 
My Honor Goes To
Lisa Lynn

My wordart was created just for you, Lisa!!!!

 
Here is her comment:
                 Wow- love how you put the real image with the created image. This is
                  incredible.
                                                                                                       Signed:  Lisa

Why these few words meant so much to me:
                She words spoke to me directly because she was telling me how much
                she loved my pencil drawing that I had incorporated into my word art
                that day.  This drawing is very dear to my heart.  And, that day I wanted
                my drawing to be what stood out the most,  Yet, I wanted my words to
               speak volumes.

                Lisa, thank you so much for honoring it with "this is incredible".
                                                                                                       Signed:  Sue

This comment was made to my freebie dated; 11-17-12 called "In The Warmth Of His
Baby Hand".

p.s.  Don't forget to go grab your award button, Lisa


                     
 
Hugs, Sue

4 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

As always, thanks darlin'.

Hugs,
Lisa

SiskiyouSue said...

I am really enjoying your word art, so different from any other. Thank you!

Lynne said...

Wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing. Very much appreciated.
Lynne from OZ

Lisa Lynn said...

Sorry, life has been more than crazy lately that I just noticed the honor that you gave - thanks so much. Another gorgeous image.