Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Panic Time

Just the other day when I was trying to redo my blogspot, I ran into PROBLEMS with a capital HEADACHE.  I became very PANICKED because I couldn't figure out how to get back into my BLOG to do ANYTHING!!!!!

All I saw was I was going to have to START ALL OVER AGAIN WITH A NEW BLOG!!!!!

That is called running away and screaming.

I contacted one of my MENTOR'S, Trine of "Nothing But Freebies" for advice.  ALAS .... she didn't know how to help me!!!  Today is dedicated to her.   Trine, you never fail to make me laugh.

And, you can find her site at:  http://nothingbutfreebies.blogspot.com.  She is one of my favorite spots to try to stop on a daily basis and you won't regret it either.  And, should you need a SMILE .... she is the one to stop by always.

But, she sent the cutest CARTOON ....... and, today's freebie is around that cartoon.

Here is my preview:
 
And the free wordart is:
You can download it at:
 
 
I got such a chuckle out of this .... and it definately fits all us scrapbookers out there, especially the designers.
 
I also want to thank "Designs by Heather Taylor" for her alphabet called "Cut Out Alpha".  She can be found at:  http://oohlalaartsy.blogspot.com
 
Have a great day.
 
Hugs, Sue

5 comments:

Trine Secher said...

What can I say...? "I love you!".

Thank you for everything.

XOXO
Trine

Suze said...

Love this one Sue. THank you.

NathL said...

I'm happy you finally found a solution :)

thank you for this little smile of yours :)
NathL

Misty's said...

Hi Sue
Loving all your new freebies. Absolutely amazing! I have my Halloween creations using your artwork on my blog now if you would like to check it out.
http://michaelascraftingcreations.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/halloween-matching-3-piece-set.html

Michaela xx

Karen said...

Love the cartoon. It certainly fits ME!