Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Mean Cow

I am back on the right day .... here's my freebie for today.

And ..........

I continue to be in my mischievous mood .... picking on the pooooooooor turkey.  This time to add to the silliness, I used a "peace turkey".  Afterall, I do believe this little guy is just high on all that "Halloween Candy" the farmer has been feeding him. 

Little does he know about that MEAN OLD COW!!!!!

 
Here is a preview:
 
Hope you like it ......
 
You can download it at:
 
 
As always, I want to thank all my newcomers to my site.  It means so much to me that you have stopped by.  If you do have the time, do sit a spell and GO EXPLORING.  I know you are bound to find one or two or three or just maybe more goodies to add to you digital library.
 
And, ofcourse all my old-timers .... I love all the old friends I have made on this fantastic journey.  I just love sharing my ideas with you and thank you for your continued support.
 
If you haven't become a member yet .... please consider it!!!!
 
Hugs always, Sue


1 comment:

Chris said...

Funny!!! Thank you.