Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Heart's Memory

Good morning friends,
 
My freebie today is one I have made because of my reflective state of mind this morning.  I took a very early walk this morning and as I looked around my neighborhood, I realized that I am a very blessed person.
 
Not only has the day begun with gentle quiet, it's really beautiful this morning.  The air is crisp, with that touch of coolness that touches your nose and makes it cold.  But, it is one of those morning in which I felt extra close to God.  Many times in the morning that is when I talk to him in my mind.  And, this morning .... I have felt the overwhelming sense of "gratitude" not only for my family, but my friends.
 
So, my freebie is just my way of saying .... Thank You, Lord.
 
 
You can download it at:
 
And, to this early morning .... I want to bid all my friends that visit today ..... a very blessed day.
 
Hugs, Sue

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Oct. 17, 2012. Thanks again.

Chris said...

Thank you Sue!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank so very much.