Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Monday, October 15, 2012

Football In The Air

I'm feeling really silly this morning ........ and football is a HUGE PART of this family's Thanksgiving.  Sooooooo here goes ........

Here is your preview:
 

You can download this at:

I am having soooooo much fun combining my favorite sport with the holidays.
 
I want to welcome again all of the new friends I am making for making me one of your stops.  It is absolutely a blast for me to read all of your comments ..... so DON'T FORGET to keep them coming.
This weekend made me LONESOME because I didn't get any.  lol
 
Hugs, Sue

1 comment:

Chris said...

That is so true LOL, thank you for the freebie!!!