Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Monday, September 10, 2012

Best Friend

Trying to catch up after spending so much time yesterday trying to learn a new way around the site, Rapidshare.  If you are looking for a new site for your own designs I highly recommend this one.  The support staff are not only prompt, they will step you through any problem you may have.  The efficiency of setting up an account, uploading, downloading and file manager are fantastic.  It takes about half of the time I was taking at 4share and mediafire.  I love them.

Now on to my design preview:

 
You can download this at:
Again, when you go to download it, it will appear that you are going directly
to Rapidshare's Home page, it will quickly take you to page that says
download to computer.

This is an old favorite of mine that I did a couple of years ago, with some minor changes for
all you RIDDLE LOVERS.  You can't have BFF without love, too.

For those new to my site ..... I want to thank you for stopping by to visit just a little part of my home away from home.  I have so many freebies for you to collect and my library just continues to get bigger and bigger.  If you have time .... come sit a spell and enjoy your digital scrapbooking grabs.

Don't forget to leave some love.

Hugs, Sue

No comments: