Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Toooooo Old!!!!

FOR YOU THAT ARE COMING TO THIS PARTICULAR DOWNLOAD, PLEASE GO TO THE NEXT ONE AS I HAVE CORRECTED THE WORD "TO" TO "TOO".

Do you have a teenager in your house?  Or is it just that middle-schooler?  When do you get to old to go Trick or Treating????  Now ..... in my house, I can remember with my kids that the last year was the age of twelve!!!!

When that year arrived ..... I always had unhappy campers at my house!!!!  They just didn't want to give up the candy!!!!!  Whoever didn't get to go .... always, always stole candy from my ones that went!!!  Believe me ... I always ended up wanting to KILL my kids!!!!!  Who'd believe "teenagers" can act that way towards their siblings!!!!  lol

This is my way of poking fun at that "age" that always arrives!!!  For some of your children it is much easier than others.  Maybe you can catch "your toooo old kiddo in that special scrapbook page.

Here is a preview:

You can download at: 
 
 
Hugs and more hugs,  Sue
 
p.s.  Once we get to the first of October .... my halloween freebies are coming to an end.
        It's time for me to move on to another topic.

8 comments:

Suze said...

Thank you. My eldest didn't really get into trick or treating until she was a teenager (she will be 16 this year). Maybe it is a NZ thing but we seem to have more teenagers trick or treating than younger ones. Hopefully, this comment goes through - been having trouble with the word verification thingy (my eyes are not the best).

Suze said...

Thank you for turning the word verification thingy off. Also, meant to say that I'm intrigued to what the new theme might be. Enjoying the halloween ones. Thank you for all the lovely freebies.

Lisa said...

Such a cute design, but shouldn't it be too old, not to old?

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this. :)

Anonymous said...

Sue,
Just a note to say thanks for the freebies. They are always great. I did notice a grammar error on today's freebie though, and thought you'd like to know. Your slogan for today says "what do you mean I'm to old...". It should read 'too old'. I would have sent an email instead of a comment that everyone can see but couldn't find an email address for you.
Sincerely,
Lisa D.

Patty said...

This is just too cute and SO TRUE...but I think it should say TOO old to go, unless you're making fun of their grammar versus their maturity!! That is also very funny!!

Patty

Anonymous said...

Love this cute word art. Just a heads up that "to" should be "too". Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for these wonderful image.Very much appreciated.Bless you, your time, hard work and your amazing talent.I wish you many more creative years of inspiration!!have a wonderful and sunny day.sending hugs of comfort across the miles snowbird