Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Ready for my close-up

One of the things that you don't see except at Halloween Parties ..... is dancing.  I remember my daughter, Christa's first Halloween party when she was fifteen.  Costumes adored our garage, decorations were hung and the music was blasting.  And there was a vampire or two!!!!

There is my preview:
 
and I also did this with a white vampire couple
 
You can download them both at:
 
 
 
Ahhhhhhh .... the world of make believe.
 
Is this is your first time to my site, welcome new friends.  And for all my old ones, I am so glad you stopped by for a visit.  And, if you have time .... do sit a spell for there are so many wonderful halloween themed freebies for you to grab. 
 
Don't forget to leave some love.  And do consider joining, too my blog.
 
Hugs, Sue
 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Thanks for sharing!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 20, 2012. Thanks again.