Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Halloween Witches Bring the Season

I just keep from jumping from one character to another .... searching for the perfect little element from my unbelievable stash.  I have been collecting digital designs for more years than I can count.  Before digital scrapbooking, I did regular scrapbooking ... so in the process I have such a full library.  I started collecting designs way back in the early 2000's.

Today I was looking for just the right witch to do my freebie element around.  And, do believe I found her.

Here is her preveiw:
 
 
You can download it at: 
 
 
I want to extend a special thanks out to a amazing artist, who's talent with colored pencils is outstanding.  She can be found at http://ebruvatansever.blogspot.com.  The little witch is from Bella's Sketches and is called Little Witchy.  I am not real familiar with Bella's Sketches, but just the same .. I absolutely love this blogspot.  One of the things I always do .... is dedicate my wordart of the day to that designer and site and today is no exception.  So, don't forget to go and take a visit.  She designs cards and they are so cute.  She will take you step by step and is so easy to follow and one of your own.  My thanks again.
 
And, I do hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.  Here the weather was sooooo beautiful and I got to spend loads of time outside.  Took my grandbabies (the little one's just outside in the backyard), visited with son and daughter-in-law and went on an adventure with my hubby while he looked for the new Apple Nano.
 
Have a great Monday.
 
Hugs, Sue
 
 


2 comments:

Suze said...

Thank you for the word art. Love your poem at the top of your blog - it is a fantastic twist on the Christmas version! I'm hoping this publishes ok as I always have trouble with those word verification thingys!

Sue said...

Wonderful witchy wordart, thank you very much