Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Batmobile Is Missing

I've lost my batmobile.


You can download this at:

https://rapidshare.com/files/1199903204/where%20my%20batmobile.zip
When you go to above site, it will look you are their homepage, but in the middle
it says download to your computer and that is where you download.
 
I have seen many a batman at Halloween .... none of them arrive in their batmobiles.  And since, there are so many little boys that just love playing with Batman .... I couldn't resist adding a little Halloween humor for those special little batman costumes that just need to be scrapbooked this holiday.
 
Don't forget to leave alittle love because that is how you can MAKE MY DAY.
 
Hugs, Sue


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The link just goes to the Rapidshare signup page. Boo hoo!

Anonymous said...

Thanks!! I was able to download this!

Administrator said...

I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/09/wednesdays-guest-freebies_12.html