Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Seeing Dreams

I have had a request for "repost" my clock hands with words.  I do hope this is the one you wanted.


You can download it at: 


Should this not be the right one, Katy .... I do hope you like this one with the clock hands.  It is definately one of my favorites.

Again, I want to send a shout out to Granny Enchanted, was the elements in the brown are from her.  Thank you again so much for that fantastic freebie kit.  As always, you are by far my favorite place to come and visit on a daily basis.  And thanks for the encouragement on my weight loss, partner.

You can go to her site at:  http://www.grannyenchanted.com

Have a great day everyone.  I'm off to do some sewing and wash.

Hugs, Sue

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Great WA and I really like the clock hands! Thank you for sharing and also for sharing Granny Enchanted site.