Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Sunday, July 15, 2012

I'm so sad


Now, I don't know about you .... but it sure seems like our teenagers have forgotten how to talk.  No, matter where I see them .... their just silently standing with each other at the school bus stop.  And, if you take a really close look ..... there's a cellphone in their hands!!!!  And their TEXTING!!!!

Now in my day and I know I'm pretty old .... I talked to my friends on the telephone.  This love of the telephone even got passed down generations because when my kids were TEENAGERS ... they ever wanted their OWN PHONES.

Ohhhhhh .... how I wish for those old days.  I miss not hearing teenagers TALK TO EACH OTHER.

Hugs, Sue

1 comment:

Teri Terrific said...

I'm inclined to agree; verbal communication is becoming a lost art.
Thank you for all your delightful offerings.