Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Monday, July 16, 2012

Do You Not Understand !!!!

What can I say .... I am jumping all over the place today!!!   I know, I know .... I said that I would do another school riddle!!!  But, my brain cells for creating are just not working today in that particular area!!!!!  You'll just have to wait until tomorrow!!!!

But, I did have the cutest idea with one of my treasures.  Do hope everyone likes it!!!!


Do You Not Understand


You can download it at:



I want to especially thank Snack Pack Gu's Designs for her wonderful, absolutely adorable kit called "Gone Fishing".  It is my most favorite fishing theme kit that I have in my ever expanding library of elements and kits.  She definately is a very talented, creative designer in my book.  You can find so many amazing things on her site.  If you have never been there .... hurry, hurry, hurry over.  You can find her at:  http://snackpackgu.blogspot.com.  My wordart just popped right onto my screen when I saw both of those sets of eyes .... just couldn't resist.  I love it!!!!!!!

If this is the first time to my site ... I am so glad to meet you.  Do come and sit a spell because I have so many freebies here for you to grab.  I have a number of my freebies labeled by subject matter, if you are looking for something in particular ... such as holidays, love, seasons, etc.  Do leave me some love and don't forget to become a member.

Hugs always, Sue




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute - love your word art! I'm sure that's exactly what that fish is thinking too!! Thanks so much for using my kit and all of your wonderful compliments :)

You have such a wonderful blog with so many goodies to share! I'll post a link back to it on my blog.

Debbie (Snackpackgu)

Anonymous said...

Sooooo Cute! And what a warm welcome you have given. THANKS!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Jul. 17, 2012. Thanks again.