Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Friday, July 13, 2012

Being There

Have you ever just sat at a park and just watched the people around you?  Or have you ever been at the airport waiting for a plane?  It's those moments that really don't have anything to do with family events .... it's just time standing still for you.

For me personally, I am a "people watcher".  I love having that little glimpse into someone elses lives, yet I know I am only just getting to watch.  I don't know what their talking about or thinking about .... yet something either in their expressions or actions ... just make me SMILE.

This wordart is dedicated to those moments;

I would like to give a special thanks to Meagan's Creations for her kit called Free Spirit.  All of the elements in this wordart are from that kit.  Aren't they just beautiful.  You can find her site at http://meagan'screations.blogspot.com.  It is well worth a stop.

Hugs always, Sue

No comments: