Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Monday, July 23, 2012

A kid with class

Now, I must say not every single experience when you are at school is a good one.  Sometimes there down right horrible.  There's mishaps, tears and just plain hard moments for those many, many firsts. 

Ahhhhhhh ..... when that "ohhhhhhh noooooo" moment becomes a "memory" .... those moments are priceless.

Today's freebie is just that, but with a twist.

Afterall no matter what .......  the "kid still has class"



You can download this freebie at:


Hope today's brings a smile or two!!!

If this is your first time to my site .... all I got to say is .... I AM SO GLAD YOU STOPPED BY!!!!
I have met so many fantastic new friends and I hope that you will become my newest one.  It is my pleasure to offer these freebies.  Do come and stop by often and if you have time now, do come and sit a spell.  AND DOWNLOAD TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT.  Right now, so you know what's on the horizon .... I am doing free wordart with a SCHOOL THEME.  Should you have any requests don't hesitate to let me know in a comment, I will be happy to create a special request always.

Don't forget to leave some love.

Hugs, Sue


1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on Jul. 24, 2012. Thanks again.