Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hidden Christmas Wish

Today I am spending the entire day with my granddaughter, Allison in celebration of her eighth birthday.  I will be picking her up at 7:30 am and from there I have a world wind surprise planned.  We are going to the park to paint, then to a lunch for two and finally to the pool to swim.

So, my canvas's, paints, old shirts, appetite, towels, bathing suits, presents and laughter are already packed and ready to go.

With that ... my idea for my wordart came.  It is around Christmas and all our blessings large and small.  Hope you like it.

Here is the preview:




You can download this at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/CKl4DU2q/Christmas_Wish_1_.html

I did this both for granddaughter and grandson.  And, I know we are months and months away from Christmas .... it's just that Christmas Lists and Wishes are part of the magic of that season.
Hugs, Sue

1 comment:

Pssequimages said...

Thank you very much--this is positively adorable!