Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Golfing Challenge

There is nothing like a challenge to get all MY CREATIVENESS in fast forward.  Here are three more freebies I have created using the theme of golf.



You can download them all at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/mDYwE_9G/kiss_my_putt.html
http://www.4shared.com/zip/5CfpjaSR/only_fore_you.html
http://www.4shared.com/zip/p1eU7ZdO/success_golf.html
My poor brain has gone into overload with this "golf" .... I just can't seem to get it off of my mind.  I am thinking golf clubs, greens, carts, balls nonstop.  But, now my brain is TIRED .... I will continue adding to this theme during the next couple of days.

Hope all the golf enthusists out there are grabbing them up!!!!!!!  Don't forget to leave me some comments.  And if there are any other suggestions .... DO LET ME KNOW.

Hugs, Sue

3 comments:

Janet Slusser said...

YOU NEED A VACATION!! You've done SO MUCH!!!!

These 3 are all great but "I" especially like the last one! So far, ALL of my golf scrapbook pages are traditonal and simply - just using paper and my cricuit to cut titles of the courses they are on. They are so pretty and green and the graceful. Some famous courses they've been blessed to play are Pebble Beach, SpyGlass and Spanish in CA and some well known ones in AZ. They hope to go up north somewhere when he graduates from grad school in 5/13.

Thank you for these!! Feel free to move on to another theme! I hate to monopolize you and your talents!! I know what you mean though, I start thinking about something and it bugs me til I get it done! We're both A personalities I suppose!.

With summer here, you could make a title for the lake or swimming pool; the Olympics start tomorrow so could venture that way or make some scripture ones.

Just trying to think of some ideas for you!!

Hope your having a great weekend! I need to go 'keyword" my digi uploads to iPhoto and edit family pics taken 3/12 (which I've yet to start as it seems I always get interrupted)!!

XOXO
Janet

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Jun. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

Pumpy said...

Thank you for the Golf Freebies, always looking for golf and chricket. Thanks for visiting my blog, you would make me very happy if you followed me. xxxx