Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Lighting Up Heaven


I just changed my blog header.  Faeries are just one of those things I love and thought what better for spring.  Hope everyone likes it.  Do let me know!!!!

Have you ever felt a smile just light up your heart?  It can be the first smile of your newborn child.  It can be that first smile after you have said "I do".  It can be that first smile as your mother touches your hand.  It can be so many, many first's of your life.  Aren't we so lucky to have those cherished moments?

What better smile then the one that lights up the heavens, too.

Yesterday was my firstborn child, Christa's birthday and the above sentiment is the one, that I wrote on her card that I made.

Again, the wordart ....

You can download it at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/p1LkxmjX/smile_heaven.html

Also, I want to extend a special thanks to Robin and Brenda for their lovely comments concerning yesterday's freebie called "Love You More".  Those words are something I started saying with each letter, each phone call and at the end of each visit and conversation I have had with my mother.  It's just one of those heartfelt ways I express my love.  Now, it pertains to all my loved ones .... husband, children and grandchildren.

Hugs to all, Sue

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your new header. Looks great

Chris said...

This is really beautiful...thank you so much!!!