Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Set 3

This will end my Easter creations .... with only a set of six.  I hope that you will find many uses for some of them in your Easter Creations.  I have enjoyed making each and every single one. 

And, if you would .... I am curious to find out which ones are YOUR FAVORITES.  Do comment me and let me know.

Here is a preview of the last words I created for you.


And again, this one is for you specially Sheryl of Granny Enchanted






You can download these at:    http://www.4shared.com/zip/JKHOm7hF/Easter_Set3.html

This has been a month of my joys and valleys for me.  On March 6, 2012 my ninth grandson, Ian was born.  I can only say ... I still marvel at the miracle of a new baby each time I hold him.  He is such a good baby and is just now starting to discover his world.  He is surrounded by two very, very loud brothers and doesn't seem to mind at all.  Other gifts include ... making a pillow with my granddaughter, Allison.  She is quite a little seamstress.  In addition, she made her very first "wordart" and I want to thank each and everyone of you that made this so special for her.  But, there has been a deep valley, too .... my mother was diagnosed with colon cancer also on March 6th.  My daily interactions long distance with her have been the hardest I've taken in a long, long time.  Many complications in the hospital and lack of communication.  My family have been my support through it all.  I became through stress very sick ... my blood sugars rose over 300, major migraines and some episodes of double vision.  Because of that and due to my history of a stroke when I was 50, my doctor right now makes me feel like he's opened his own personal medicine cabinet to me.  I am relearning to take a day at a time.  This blog and my forcing myself to do the freebies, in many ways were God sent.  And to all of you, my heartfelt thanks.

And last but not least, my mother is home again.  She left the hospital against medical advice .... but she was ready to be back in her home.  I not sure I blame her, because it seemed like it was one complication after another while she was there.  My step-dad says it's still tough, but just in spirit ... he says he knows she is more happy.  I had a long talk finally with her this morning (I wasn't allowed to talk to her for five days while in hospital) and she sounds relatively good.  I encouraged her to make sure she starts to eat to get her strength.  I know each day will get a little better.  And, I can finally begin to RELAX myself.

Hugs, Sue


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thinking of you and hope things continue to improve with your Mom.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Apr. 08, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,

So sorry to hear about your mom. I hope that her health will take a positive route :) I didn't see the comment you left for me on my blog until today. Of course you can use anything I give away on my blog for your word art. It's just beautiful - you're incredibly talented!

Debbie

LindaBlunk said...

Your wordart is so cute and creative! Thanks for sharing!

Administrator said...

I highlighted your freebies on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/04/wednesdays-guest-freebies_11.html