Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Rabbits

Today's freebie has the cutest little lady .... and she has happy thoughts always.  Do you have happy thoughts today?  You should .... why because it is the weekend!!!!

My new grandson, Ian just fills my heart with happy thoughts.  Even at this very moment just thinking of him makes me smile.  It can't get better than this.

You can download her at:   http://www.4shared.com/zip/oOrT9Wh9/Multiple_rabbits.html

I want to welcome everyone that is new to my site.  Especially those from Craft Crave.  I have just been added to their site and I am so excited.  For all my "golden" friends from Creative Busy Hands, Suzie Q Stuff and Cool Scraps Digital .... I am so glad for your continued support of my site.  I have made so many wonderful friends since I began offering free wordart and all of you bring me much joy.

For all you "newbies", please take the time to explore my site.  Sit a spell and grab all the goodies that can be found here.

In addition, I want to send the BIGGEST HEARTFELT thanks for all the prayers concerning my mother.  Just your words help ease some of my anxiousness.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs, Sue


p.s.  Don't forget to leave some love 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute word art and I hope you get lots of chances to enjoy your grandson and his brothers they grow up way too fast. I particularly like the word art with what I call a real a proper a the cookie and stick kind I am not fond of the backwards 6!

manic724 said...

I am new to digital scrapping about 2 years and I dont ususally download word art but your is just to darn cute not too.I am a follower now you hooked me with the grandparent post I have 3 and I know your word art can only make it look better THANKYOU FOR SHARING!!

JazzyJane said...

Just new to your site and loving it ..... thanks so much for all these great freebies
Hugs, Jane

Administrator said...

I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/03/mondays-guest-freebies_12.html

candylady said...

Thanks for the cute art work
this is the first time I have been
here I will be back I love you site