Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What makes a champion

Baseball season is just around the corner ....

With sons, son-in-laws and grandchildren sports has always been quite a large part of our lives.  And, like all mothers and grandmothers .... I sometimes question this.  Why is WINNING the only thing that seems to be important?  I sometimes think the love of just playing gets lost.  I can't tell you how many times I have seen coaches and fathers yelling at their sons or daughters.  And, I find it really unnerving!!!!

My free wordart today is about what .... I THINK IT TAKES TO BE A CHAMPION.

I will not have a layout today ... just because I am not in the mood to do one.  Just being honest.

So, heres my preview.

I am offering this word art two different ways, too.  One with the elements and one with just words.  Here is the example of it with just words.








http://www.4shared.com/photo/zqULneWX/champion_winning_wa.html.


They are png format today .... having trouble downloading zips for some reason.

Do leave me some comments as that is the only way I know if you like them.  And, I love reading them all.

Hugs, Sue


2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Mar. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

Marzia said...

Thanks for sharing them, I will make good use of them!