Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Word Art Freebies

I have completed my first week of giving out word art freebies.  For those of you who are NEW FRIENDS, I want to thank you for COMING to visit my site.  It has been so much fun for me to CREATE like this.  I have always loved being creative .... as I draw, paint, do embroidery digitizing and quilting ... along with my love of PHOTOGRAPHY and DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING.

I want to let all you NEWBIES know that for the week of January 22 through January 28 ....  you can find (7) CHRISTMAS freebies, (4) VALENTINE freebies and (1) EXERCISE freebie.  Just scroll down my site and grab them all.  

As this is all new to me, I haven't figured out yet how to make that extra column for you to see those listings.  Once I figure all this out .... I'll list them that way, too.  Anyone out there, that has any advise please let me know!!!!!!

This week my design that won first prize as the most downloaded goes to "YOUR PRESENCE IS THE BEST PRESENT.  

Thank you all .... FOR MAKING MY FIRST WEEK SUCH A SUCCESS!!!!!        Hugs, Sue

No comments: