Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Friday, January 27, 2012

Feel So Beautiful

I sure hope this is the last time I try to post this.  It has been one of those mornings.  Hopefully third time is the charm!!!!

Today's word art freebie is around the theme "Feel So Beautiful".  Now, you may be wondering why those words.  I have been thinking how special it is when my husband, John says "I'm beautiful".  It is really quite amazing that he "loves" me through all my moods.  My scrapbook page is around this thought ... my many moods.  Included too, of course is the theme of Christmas and not just Valentine's Day.  What can I say, it is my favorite holiday and I am working on my Christmas scrapbooking.

Here is my scrapbook page.   And, it is followed by a closeup of the word art.


Oh well ... word art preview and then my scrapbook page  You can download at:  .

Again, thank you for coming to my site and if you can sit a spell I have other freebies too ... just backspace
through my site.  As always, please leave some comments ... I always
enjoy reading them.  Hugs, Sue

1 comment:

Mira Julia - Lala said...

Hi Sue, thank you for sharing your wonderful word art ^_^
Just follow your blog - I hope you can follow mine too

Hugs
Lala ^_^_^