Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Creativity

Whenever I really feel like creating scrapbook pages .... I take full ADVANTAGE of those minutes. The last few days are an example of that. Some of my scrapbook pages were a breeze to make and then others were "think tanks". The hardest one I have tackled in a long time was that of Harry Potter. Hope you enjoy them all. My ideas come from many places ... combinations of clipart I find on the web, as well as, finding an idea online and then incorporating it with my own unique approach to that idea. An example of someone else's idea was a poem I read about a "skunk" ... that brought forth my idea of using the skunk ... odor's for the baby diaper. Just fun ways of making it my own.

No comments: