Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Monday, June 20, 2011

My Summer Quilt

One of my many hobbies is sewing. Alas, I am in what I would must sadly call ... "I'M TIRED OF SEWING" ... yes, a revolt.

However, I have decided that even though my quilt is still not completely a finished product, I can make a scrapbook page out of it just the same. This is what I call procrastionation at it's greatest level.

Gee, what can I say .... all I have left to do is put the binding around the edge and I can put my newest quilt upon my bed.

Maybe, this will be the incentive I need to finish the LATEST project!!! Hope you enjoy my scrapbook page dedicated to the UNFINISHED PROJECT. Please note my completion date I have given myself.

No comments: