Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Lost Christmas Card


Everyday I waited for the mailman to come during the month of December in anticipation of who's Christmas card would I receive that day. There I'd stand in winter's cold and quickly scan all the addresses on the cards I received.
Now, my daughter Christa told me this .... Mom, I am so busy I probably won't have time to do Christmas cards this year. Do you think I really believed her. Ofcourse not.
Well, the month of December has come and gone and no Christmas card did I receive from the Burgess residence.
So, just to tease her just alittle bit ..... I have made this Christmas card for her.

No comments: