Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Monday, January 10, 2011

The Invitation


Now, I have been practicing daily on my bowling stance and delivery skill. And, I have managed to become quite a good "Kinect" no-weight bowling ball bowler. And, with this new found skill what better way to show off my skills than an invitation for a Family Kinect Sports Marathon.
And with that, this invitation is placed to the Burgess Clan. All you have to do, is bring your appetite for energy building pizza and coke.
Fun will be had by all participates, the only requirement being ... EVERYONE MUST PLAY. That means kids, parents and grandparents.
Let's have a night of fun and laughter had by all.
Camera's will be allowed.

No comments: